Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Calling all Runners, Walkers and Supporters of Anishnawbe Health!
Anishnawbe Health Foundation has been selected as an official charity of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge! Each year, this event raises millions of dollars for local charities. Due to COVID-19, the charity challenge is going virtual. From Oct 1 – 31 participants of all ages can take part in raising donations, for Anishnawbe Health, by walking/running as little as 5K on their own or in socially distanced small groups.
All registered team members will be able participate in the self-guided “Don to Downtown Walking Tour” in Support of Anishnawbe Health. This uniquely curated 5KM walking tour will focus on Indigenous presence in the Corktown, St. Lawrence, Esplanade and the Canary District neighbourhoods through public art, stories from history, and a look at the transformation and renewal of the land itself. Team members who raise over $25 will have the opportunity to walk the “Don to Downtown Walking Tour” accompanied by a guide from the community as well as staff from Anishnawbe Health Foundation. The number of walkers will be limited to 10 registered participants to allow for social distancing and wearing of masks will be required. Guided walks will be held Oct 4, 11, and 18 at 2pm.
• Raise funds and awareness for the Indigenous Community Health Centre in Toronto
• Fundraising incentives ($100, $200 and $500 levels)
• Curated 5K local walks exploring Indigenous art/history
• New Balance souvenir shirt
• Unique finishers medal
• Virtual bib and finishers certificate
How to help make an impact:
1. Go the distance and join our team – www.bit.ly/JoinTeamAHF
2. Help us reach our goal by donating & sharing the charity challenge with family & friends – www.bit.ly/Donate2AHF
For more information or to join our team, please contact email@example.com